Helen Findlay


My adventures in Middle Europe and The Colonies. This blog contains my own views and opinions and does not represent those of my employers, or any other organisation with which I am involved. Remember, just because it isn't Singletrackworld, doesn't mean it isn't shite !

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Me and Jacquie P


Here is a picture of me with Jacquie Phelan, Legend of Mountainbiking and my roommate for the last few weeks. We were at the premiere of a movie called Hardihood at the Edinburgh Bike Film Festival, about a week in the life of some pro Downhill racers in the USA. Great film ! Jacquie was in it so she introduced it and did a talk about it afterwards. It all got a bit political v quickly, highjacked by some folk who want to ban mountainbiking cos people drive to Trail Centres. Better than sitting in the pub watching boring soccer matches and drinking beer I reckon, which is prolly the other option for the Trail Centre Punters.